UCFC serves as the anchor organization for a collaborative of over 30 partners - educators, employers, public officials, social service providers, and community residents - working together to provide an integrated system of care, utilizing evidence-based practices, to support the success of all members of the Union City community, and beyond.
- Promote collaborative leadership
- Leverage existing resources
- Focus on eliminating disparities
- Provide multiple access points to ensure an integrated system of care
- All members of the Collaborative utilize evidence-based strategies that are trauma-informed, culturally responsive, and equity focused
- Hold members of the Collaborative to high standards of service delivery, fiscal management, and governance
- Build the capacity of Collaborative members, using a continuous improvement model, to maximize collective skills and impact.
- Maintain a comprehensive data system and ensure secure access to partners’ individual level data on a need-to-know basis, within the legal boundaries established by HIPAA and FERPA regulations
For more information about becoming a partner contact our office at 510-476-2770